Re: XY to PDF on OS X--two steps

Yep. These steps:
1. use SETP command to load post27.prn
2. TYF filename,filename.ps
3. Copy filename.ps to flash drive (could go over the network)
4. Put flash drive in Mac, copy filename.ps to (e.g.) Mac desktop
5. In Finder, open Preview.
6. Go to Preview's File menu item, and Open filename.ps
7. Save resulting PDF as filename.pdf
8. Copy filename.pdf back to flash drive
9. Go to Finder and unmount the flash drive (I didn't do this the first go-round, and got corrupted date) 10. Put flash drive back in Windows machine slot and copy filename.pdf back to C:
Come to think of it, that is more complicated than just using PDFCreator on
the Windows machine. But it's a lot simpler if you can use the network to
the Mac rather than a flash drive.
Were you able to get that to work Harry?

Just curious,

Russ