Re: Printers usable with XyWrite

** Reply to note from Peter Brown  on Thu, 4 Jan
2001 15:17:41 -0500

> The one you need, according to Holmgren's once-available (but no more,
> apparently) prnfiles.txt, is the file: NEC-P6.PRN. It's free; grab it.

> Peter Brown

Wah, Peter: it is true that three days ago my old dial-up ISP
(idt.net) elected to go belly up (good thing too, a consummately
crummy company, which I maintained only for the mail address and as a
dump site for "the public" to place incoming files so they wouldn't
trash my own machines). I moved all my XyWWWeb files to another of
the 85 (well, 4 actually) WAN servers I seem to be paying for. !BUT!
there was never not no interruption "no more apparently" of
availability of any one file AFAIK):

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/#TTG
then click on "...listed herewith..."

Robert Holmgren