Re: Where's Xy 5

Harry Binswanger wrote:

> Steve C:
> >Xy5 is stuck. The Gold Version sent to pressing on CD's got stuck in
> >the ice floes which formed on the River Styx
>
> Oh, okay. As long as there's a reasonable explanation.

Quite so. But not to worry. Persephone says she'll bring it back with her
next spring, when she returns to the earth. So hang in there boyz and
grrrls. All will be well on, err um, May 2 I do believe.

Excuse me while I lick some pomegranate juice off my fingers.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
212-666-1000 x7109 (phone) 212-316-3100 (fax)