Re: Open & Close

In a message dated 6/5/98 11:38:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx writes:

> undocumented but very convenient display-type switches

I could be wrong (my Xy4 and Signature documentation have long since
disappeared), but I believe the /100 and other command-line display switches
are documented somewhere. Anybody else find them? (For others who need them:
/1=draft, /2=page-line, /4=wysiwyg. There are others, worth experimenting
with. They work for both CAll (and EDit) and NEw. I've made an alias out of
EDit so that it opens in /100 expanded. (The 100 is supposed to be /0 (zero),
but somehow it interfered with something else. Mysteries only Dave E. knows
about.)

Cheers,
T.