Re: Outliner

--- Robert Holmgren  wrote:

> Does everyone create outlines using the DC (Define
> Counter) and C# (Counter)
> commands? Can that be assumed?

That's the default feature, right ? Then my answer is
yes . . . but my outlining needs have been infrequent
and rudimentary. If I needed something more (along
the lines of what Manuel was talking about), I could
scrounge up a copy of PC Outline, which I'm sure still
runs fine under OS/2, although I wouldn't hazard a
guess about later Win-32. Alternately, I suspect
GrandView is probably available for free by now, in
some old software archives on the net.

Jordan