To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx href="xywrite@xxxxxxxxxywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: old XyList archive, printfil

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Kari Eveli lexitec@xxxxxxxx href="lexitec@xxxxxxxxlexitec@xxxxxxxx wrote:
What is the status on the old XyList archive? I tried to check if a DOS printing solution (http://www.printfil.com/english.htm href="http://www.printfil.com/english.htm; target=_blank>http://www.printfil.com/english.htm) I came across had been discussed, but old posts are unavailable. Are they available somehow or will they be available any time soon?

Lost by the former server, if I remember correctly. A pity.