Re: hp printers

Dear Polly

The quick and dirty solution is to print the document in reverse order
with the /RV option so the first page becomes the one face up on the top
of the pile.

Regards
Jon Inggs

On 6 Jan 2004, at 20:27, pollyeditor@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I cannot get the damn thing to collate pages. The printout arrives
with the
> last page face up, and this will simply not do as most of what I
print
> is BOOKS. I'm now downloading printer files that HP tech supports
> thinks might do the trick. But I'm wondering if y'all have any other
> tricks up your sleeves.
>
> Thanks -
> Polly

  Jon Inggs
Telephone: (012) 429-4464
  Economics Dept                      Fax:
   (012) 429-3433
  PO Box 392
  UNISA
  0003
This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
≪≪gwavasig≫≫
≪≪ gwavasig ≫≫