Re: Problems with XyShell (and more)

** Reply to message from fenda@xxxxxxxx on Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:23:34 +0200

Manuel:

> The current downloadable Xywbrxrt.zip is 2.075 KB. An older version I
> have was 5.006 KB (and it has been working for years). What's wrong?

I've been out to lunch for some weeks, engrossed in other projects and not
reading the list. The problem is that the newer version of the Rexx runtime
you are using implemented a new method of tokenizing [~compiling] Rexx scripts.
You are using an old version of the XyShell scripts, probably designed for Rexx
v2.1.1. The new runtime is v2.1.2.

I can't remember now whether I updated the XyShell tokenizaed scripts to the
new runtime level. I will check tomorrow, and post new XyShell scripts for
v2.1.2 if necessary. In either case, I will post further info here.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx