XYDOS/XYWIN

XY-> Nathan Sivin:

XY-> many keys remapped and functions added. I am wondering if anyone has
 -> made notes on the differences between the XYDOS and XYWIN keyboard
 -> functions, so I can make the changes in the keyboard to suit the new
 -> program with minimal fuss.

I, for one, would not only like this between Xywin & Xydos but
between those two and version 3+. In trying to transfer all my
customization from 3+ to 4, I find the problem is not so much
adapting to completely new function calls but picking up the ones
that have apparently been dropped (SG for a directory of
save-gets and ME for memory) or perhaps modified (TP for toggling
between expanded and normal view seems to toggle between
page-line and draft instead).

Note for K. Frank:

How did Buttonware do with its PCFile classic? Ever consider
selling a "classic" version of 3+ but with updated drivers and so
forth? A number of us seem to have different versions of 3+
ranging from 3.52 to 3.56 or beyond, but 3.55 was the last
version with the beep and 3.52 lacks features. How about
solidifying your user base?

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx