SE TABLE

Would you consider uploading to the BBS the XyWrite printer SE table? There are
some separators like "()" that I'd like to suspend when defining words. But I'd
like to know what's what. Would it be possible to write an XPL program that
saves the current printer driver, loads a tiny default spell driver (saving
memory and using all separators) and then reloads the prior condition? The
underlying question is whether XyWrite can save the driver value?