Re: Ttg Bbs

Robert, yes there will be a new SysOp, since I will remain here in Development.
I will however, also be their communication medium into Development as well.
In this respect I will be able to assist them with problems which cannot be
handled there. I share your concerns and will be monitoring the flow of the
board in the initial stages. I will be calling into the board as often as
possible to lend a hand and in some cases bring the problem(s) directly here to
Development. The BBS will be a no-charge board...which we hope will bring new
users into the forum, and foster a better support environment. We are also
open to suggestions concerning the services offered by the board. Please feel
free to make recommendations. Over the next few weeks I will be working with
the Manager of Support on this idea...what can we add on to the BBS to enhance
it's services.

SysOp