Re: Windoze questions

[stuff deleted...]
> The only feature that has tempted me to use Word is the ability to
> access the *same* copy of file in more than one window (not different
> copies). That makes editing a long document much easier!
> As someone who skipped windoze and went right to OS/2, I've
had some of the same experiences with the fancy, graphical word
processors. I still use XyWrite (DOS) and am waiting for Xy for
OS/2 or at least a word processor that has some of that spirit.
At least in OS/2 I have a stable platform and can cut and paste
from Xy and other tricks that seem to be the only real reasons
for going to windoze.

-
David Auerbach
auerbach@xxxxxxxx   Department of Philosophy & Religion