tailored to different needs without activation hassles.

Sender: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

9.2.2014 22:38, Lisa Kleinholz wrote:
Thanks to everyone for the great advice. I am seriously considering spending around $600 on Lenovo with Win 7 Pro (64 bit) and XP Mode already installed (available through their web site). But the temptation of using this as an excuse to buy the Macbook Air (about double the price) I've been hankering after is strong. I've switched to Mac for just about everything else. What's stopping me, in addition to cost, is the issue of loading XP onto Parallels, as I don't have an XP disk.