Re: close nine or less

Reply to note from "Morris Krok"  Sun, 18 Jan
2004 09:38:26 +0200

> I know that savesses will save whatever is in the windows, and
> that getsess will open them when next you decide to recommence
> working on these files, but does the present savesess close all
> open windows when it is saving the session.

Two commands to issue:

HELP CLRW - for info. on closing all open windows
HELP SAVESESS - for the correct usage of SAVESESS

Gosh, you know, there is SO much information in XYWWWEB.INF, if only
you'd peruse it! Our HELP facility accepts words and phrases, not
just U2 framenames. If you didn't know in advance about CLRW (and
who would?), HELP WINDOWS would have brought you to it in a
couple of keypresses.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx