Re: NoteTab

	BTW, I have taken advice offered here
	in recent months and gotten Note Tab
	Standard which really helps the XyDos/Windows
	clipboard problem. I forgot who posted that
	suggestion, but that person was right.
	Note Tab Standard handles ASCII easily.
			--Michael Norman
			Re: Conversion filters; intellecutal property

Dorothy Day has a long history of posting
particularly useful messages, and I take her
software recommendations very seriously. Even when
her recommendation is for shareware I didn't know
I needed, if Dorothy recommends it, I download it.

I've praised NoteTab here for years, especially
as a supplement to xyDos, but I became aware of
it only because of Dorothy's recommendation. The
NoteTab http://www.notetab.com/ freeware version
handles ASCII as felicitously as both shareware
versions.

A page at my site compares and contrasts xyWin,
nbWin, and NoteTab, and a !xyWiz utility streamlines
transferring text between xyWrite 3 and a NoteTab
"pasteboard" file. ... Ciao. 				--a

	xyWin+nbWin+xyW3 !xyWWWiz Web assistants +
	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: