Re: Two handy AutoHotKey scripts

Carl,

If you don't want your AHK scripts to interfere with XyWrite's kbd
assignments, here's a little script that pauses AHK whenever EDITOR.EXE (or
NotaBene or Tame-Xy) has the focus:

SetTimer, WatchActiveWindow, 100 ; put near top of AHK script
.
.
.
If WinActive("EDITOR.EXE") or WinActive("ahk_class ThunderMDIForm") or
WinActive("ahk_class TameConsoleClass") or WinActive("ahk_class
ThunderRT6MDIForm")
{
   Suspend On
  SetNumlockState, Off
}
else if not GlobalSuspension
{
   SetNumLockState, AlwaysOff ; change this
   Suspend Off
 }
Return

It's also handy, independent of Xy usage to have a button assigned to
toggle AHK into and out of pause. I use the Pause button, natch:

Pause:: ; Pause button to do the suspend
  Suspend Toggle
  GlobalSuspension:=not GlobalSuspension
Return

 From sunny Florida,