Re: XyWrite's future - NB 10 or something different?

John,

Indeed, if NB3 had better large file support under vDosxy, it would be my choice, but now it seems that this is a dead end for me. In spite of some quirks, VirtualPC 2007 remains still the best solution for me. It is the most DOS-compatible platform, and it behaves and feels just like the real thing, only better and faster than ever.

NB10 is a good program, but it is not a bare-bones editor, and it is not feasible to strip it down to the point that it would be a contender in the Xy3/NB3 game. Those of us who need this kind of thing are better served with the classic editions.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx