Re: log9807

You may already know this, but in case you don't:
Win 98 does not need an autoexec.bat file, but can use one. To find its spellchecker and thesaurus, XyWrite needs to be first in a path command.
Run Sysedit and set up a path command in the empty Autoexec.bat file with
XyWrite first after the root directory and see if that helps.
Because I may be talking nonsense, I ought to make this message anonymous,
but I'll own up and say,

Good Luck.

--Bob Kubie