Re: collapsible outline

Just to make clear the specifications I outlined a week ago in reply to
a message from Robert Holmgren, I would like to emphasize that my
problem is not with final formatting. For those purposes, Corel Ventura
5 is more than enough for me. My problem is with the movie script
construction: a lot of hours in front of the screen, thinking, writing
and rewriting. At this point, the possibility of switching from
structural view (only headings of every scene) to whole view (headings +
text) is an invaluable tool. If the "NT" feature didn't produce the
"cannot scrolling" message when the file grows, I would have a perfectly
usable solution. For the moment, the best solution is to write a macro
to copy the scene headings to another window. But I know that XPL is
a very powerful tool...
On the other hand, I'll test the utilities provided by Jordan for Xy3
(oriented towards movie script formatting), but I am a Xy4 user, not Xy3
(in those days, I used NotaBene 3.1) and I am not very comfortable under
Xy3 (it's normal...).
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. Best regards,
Manuel Castelao