Re[2]: ALT Key Thanks and Some TTG Questions

Mr. Frank, hi.

>Carter-- as has been mentioned a couple of times recently,
MathEdit from KTalk >is an equation editor that works perfectly
well with Xy4.

>Check the messages from early this week, and you should find the
information >about how to contact them.

Yes, I have the address that Micheal posted, and thanks for that,
but what I was wondering was if TTG was going to bundle an
equation editor with the DOS side product, in the future.
Obviously, you are planning to include one in your Windows
product, so what about DOS?

The reason I ask is that it would be kind of nice to have a one
stop solution, a single place to get all of your Xy needs met, as
it were. This way, person would know that the product works
with XyDOS and wouldn't have to cast about, searching the
software forest for the right animal. That's really all.

Thanks

Carter Campbell campbelc@xxxxxxxx carter@xxxxxxxx
Calgary, Alberta
Canada