Re: OT: OSX

While in the Mac OT

Do you remember the old DOS file utility Xtree, there is an ace OZ
programmer Ian Binnie who makes Mac stuff that has done something
similar for Mac's based on Kim Henkel's 9Active development) "Ztree"
for Windows. http://ztree.com/  The Ztree forum is here

http://www.ztw3.com/forum/forum.php

QuollEyeTree

"QuollEyeTree" is a Cocoa File Management application for *Mac OS X*
It requires Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or v10.7 Lion.

 Subscribe to QuollEyeTree News
http://binnie.id.au/Downloads/FileManager.rss

QuollEyeTree is inspired by XTree (and its successor ZTreeWin for Windows),
but rather than trying to duplicate either,
aims to implement the essential functionality,
while retaining the Mac look and feel, and honouring the Apple Human
Interface Guidelines.

Here's the link  http://binnie.id.au/Ian/TreeApp.html  You might like
to give it a try!!

+ a couple of useful Mac sites