Re: Re Xy on VISTA--sleep mode

jaymcnally@xxxxxxxx wrote:
on a Dell laptop with XP Professional and it's not working, at all. I can't get it to identify startup.int even though it's in the xy4 folder, and it won't allow Xy to take control of certain keystrokes.
Give us some details. How are you launching? If a shortcut, what
are the properties? Check esp. Working Directory; has to be the
one where editor.exe and startup.int are.
If any of the keystrokes are Alt- combination ones, lots of them
are preempted by Windows. You may need to edit your keyboard
file, depending on what you've changed from the out-of-the-bos
version. And many laptops (someone was having a problem with an
HP one recently) have proprietary keyboard BIOSes.
Anyone with ideas (and experience with Dells, which I avoid like
the plague) please chime in. I'm willing to help but horrendously
busy for the next few days. And Jay, please give us details.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx