Re: XyWrite and TFT displays

Just a doubt: is it possible to freely change the screen buffer and the screen size (number of lines) in XyWrite windowed mode with a LCD/TFT display?
Sure---I've never had any problem. I can't remember exactly the steps needed, but I think you need to tell both Windows (properties of link) and XyWrite (df sl=xx in settings.dfl) about the number of lines. Incidentally, a portrait-oriented LCD is excellent for reading the full pages of pdf documents. (I've never encountered a webpage for which portrait orientation caused any problem.) -- Martin J. Osborne Department of Economics 150 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto M5S 3G7 Canada http://www.economics.utoronto.ca martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne +1 416-978-5094 Have you seen http://econtheory.org