Re: Screen colors and OS/2 utilities

" Daniel Say wrote:
" >  Of course some of us avoid the "problem" by using monochrome
" >'paper-white' monitors.
" >  These are clean, with infinitely small fine lines and dots.
" *Far* less taxing on the eyes, as well, imo. After I've worked in
" front of a color monitor for anything over five-six hours I feel a
" little like I've been staring into an open oven. Not so with a mono
" monitor.
" Also as long as we're nominating favorite shareware, I've found the
" OS/2 utility FC/2 (for File Commander/2) indispensible. Vastly
" configurable with an array of useful utilities -- latest version
" (1.51) has a superb zip shell. " Rafe T.
------
	I'd use ZtreeBold, a native OS/2 clone of XtreeGold,
	also using its 32 bit programming in a Win95 version,
	for such file manipulation with an unlimited set of
	zip, arc, lha, etc. attachments if you needed that.
	I prefer its global use over 25 disk volumes and that
	my hands never need to leave the keyboard, as they
	don't in XYwrite. "Meece? What's that"
-------
Kim G. Henkel (ZTREE-DOM)
  9632 NW 7th Circle, Apt 1721
  Plantation, FL 33324
  US

  A few advantages of ZTreeWin:
  [INLINE] No 640K memory barrier...log an unlimited number of disks and
    files
    [INLINE] Supports long file and directory names
    [INLINE] Allows use of any current or future archiving programs
      memory.
   * What is ZTreeWin written in?
     + ZTreeWin is about 22,000 lines of C code. Currently compiled
      with MS Visual C++ 4.2.

ZTreeWin Registration Pricing
  Please note that there is no functional difference between registered
  and unregistered versions of ZTreeWin.
  By registering, you are granted licence to use the software, and all
  future versions, without any further reminders.
  Single licence: USD $30.00
  "5 Pack" USD $120.00
  Site Licence: USD $500.00