Re: Critical crypto bug in OpenSSL opens two-thirds of the Web to eavesdropping

Duh! You have to let each of sites know you've changed your password, so my
idea of a "bulk re-setting" makes no sense.

I use Dashlane, which is good except for a pretty lousy user interface.
E.g., you can't order it to generate a new password (not by any obvious
means, anyway). But it "suggests" fill-ins that make logging onto a site
easy. And sometimes it just logs you in transparently.

I will have to Google whether or not Dashlane allows for bulk re-setting of
passwords.