Re: Workaround for DIR in VBox

Hey, Carl. Great video--a first, I think, on the Xy list. What software did you use to make it?
Thanks, Harry. It's not a first. Robert once posted a vid on how to configure NotaBene to behave like XyWrite. I used a barebones freebie called ScreenRecorder: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/2009.03.utilityspotlight2.aspx I also tried freeware called CamStudio, but was unable to tame it. I'll probably eventually spring for a licensed copy of Camtasia, which is a full video recorder/editor, but not cheap. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx