Re: PCtips

** Reply to note from jr_fox@xxxxxxxx on Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:15:31
-0800

Judith:

There was a revision to DELTAGS in June, but the routine itself
predates that, I'm sure. OTOH, it may not have been a public U2
routine until June. I just don't recall. Why not update to the
latest version of U2? It really isn't hard to do. Jordan is right:
are you sure that your U2 is functioning? If you command
"help", does it fetch a Help screen? What's your version
number? It says right at the top of the XYWWWEB.U2 file... If you do
a case-INsensitive search for DELTAGS from TOF, i.e. "se
/deltags/" and you don't get any hits, then you need a newer
version.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx