Re: XYWRITE digest 2970

 You are right. I have a copy of the last DOS version of LM, and it
 does produce XY4 bibliography files, but I think that maybe that
 is as far as it goes. I'll have a look at it again to see if
 it can produce footnotes too, although I don't think so. It
 seem to me that Papyrus (also a DOS programme) and not as able
 as Library Master, may be able to produce footnotes. By the
 way, for those amongst you who may be interested, Papyrus can
 now be downloaded for free from the Papyrus website. The company
 that marketed it has placed it in the public domain. If you
 decide to go for it, make sure that you also download the manuals
 and the add-on programmes.

 Assuming Patricia is correct, and I doubt that she isn't, it's too bad
 that the XY4 bibliography add-on does not work. It would really be
 a godsend for some of us academic types who do most of our writing
 with XY4.

 M.W. Poirier

----