KEYBOARD - ATEX

Hi again, I have looked at the xeta.kbd file, unfortunately it doesn't go quite
far enough for our use. We are using specifically designed keyboards which
emulate the atex subbing/editors keyboards, and we have added 6 keys to that
one as well. Altogether we are supporting a keyboard with 142 key caps.
Atex-Writer s/w does support this and I can't figure out if it isn't just a
simple matter of adding the extra lines. However when I load the keyboard used
in Atex-Writer into Editor -Xywrite it gets into a dreadful mess. am no missing
the PB command for the Laserwriter III.
                  Mandy, The Independent, London