Re: Collapsible outline

TBaehr@xxxxxxx wrote:
... . .

> The advantage of this (to me) is that I can now rearrange the heads by dragging them, and the accompanying text follows along. This is good for rearranging articles for, say, a newsletter.

I have Word 6.0 installed in my DOS / Win 3.x partition, but in several years have probably logged
under 2 hours doing anything with it. Also have Word from Ofc. '97 on a CD, but never installed it.
 (Using Word for writing _anything_ has been like #527 on my priorities list.) This just to certify
that I don't know what I'm talking about here. But when you say
"dragging", it sure sounds like a typical GUI feature, and hence one that XyDOS won't be
able to emulate.

Jordan