Re: IF ERR on CHange

Thanks for the response - in my book and in my
experience in the past with the use of the IF
Error command associated with the SE (search)
function the command is > ...
 As you requested, here is one of the lines that
do not seem to work:
[F5]ch /%25/%/[execute]>Endquote
(NB: The brackets represent command code while the
lss and gtr represent the angle brackets.
Thanks
Dick Giering