BAGGAGE.PM

  Robert, Baggage.pm doesn't seem to work for me in the case of argument 2,
for a defined block. That is, I define a block in a given file, then run
baggage.pm,2 and I get a message that there was no defined|deleted block. The
other arguments (1,3, & 4) work fine, and undeleted material works fine with
argument 2. I spent about 45 minutes trying to test the pgm to see what could
be the problem, but I don't get the "flow" of it, and hoped you would help me
out.
  Unrelated discovery(?): in resetting user defaults for NW, EB, EH, etc., it
is possible to combine the defaults into one line--e.g.:
  BC d nw=,eb=,eh=XC
  This seems quicker than doing them individually, but the caveat is that the
length of the string can't be longer than what can go on the command line (but
I think that would rarely happened--I found out about it because I tried to
time the two ways of doing defaults in a sample program with 20 or so defaults
combined).
  I suppose it's naive of me to think I have found a feature you are not
already apprised of. But I mention it just in case.
  Harry