Re: DW function

Shawn Harrison wrote to Robert Holmgren:
> >You, my friend, are shaping up as a more and more likely candidate for

> >open source (nee "free") software.
>
> Likely? He writes it!
>
> --RT

As soon as I sent that message I knew I would get this response. Yes, but
I meant full-blown stand-alone applications. What Robert's written is a
complex, powerful, open-source plug-in to a closed-source, traditional
commercial program. Robert seems to be experiencing the frustrations
inherent in working under those conditions. I was poking him in the ribs
a bit, per our conversation last month of open-source replacements to
XyWrite.

| Shawn Harrison       | "One does not discover new lands  |
| Associate Editor      | without consenting to lose sight of |
| Tyndale House Publishers  | the shore for a very long time."  |
| shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx |          --Andre Gide   |