Re: Redlining (was Re: Taboo Broken Again)

I'm not sure. I just know that my co-author says he can't use
redlining.. it could just be that he can't figure it out.. he hates
computers... anyway, we are suing modes, and my same problem
exists..I can't get the damn bold ect to be consistent. and on
chapters of 120,000 bytes that gets very Frustrating.

> Nathan Sivin relays word from Sherry:
>
> >>can't use redlining with my co-author's computer.. he's using xy3
> >>and i don't have xywin.
>
> He then asks for something unmentionable for Xy4. I can't speak for
> Xy-less-than-3.54-or so, but every version of Xy III Plus that I looked at
> had redlining. Doesn't this work the same way between Xys 3.5 and 4?
> Peter Evans

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''