Re: XyWrite Versions

Actually, helping David R. with XyWrite Made Easier was my
introduction to XyWrite. When I first heard the name, I thought it
might be some kind of laxative. Little did I know...

I was doing some consulting for a company in Springfield, Virginia,
when for some odd reason a friend of David's introduced us. I've
completely forgotten how it came up--maybe because I was dabbling in
writing and since David was a writer, etc. Anyhow, it arose that
Rothman was working on a book and needed a technical editor, and
doing the job would net me a free copy of something called XyWrite.
That was back in the days when word processors easily cost over $500,
and I was more than fed up with WordStar. So, getting a free wp just
for being a technical editor seemed like a good deal. Hah...

And the rest, as they say, is infamy... er, history. I always get
those two mixed up!

Herb Tyson
http://www.norloff.com/tyson