NOSHARE PROGRAM

David, sorry about the long delay but development time for Version IV has been
intensive. I have, however, been able to setup a system with DOS 4.01 and a
large hard drive. I can duplicate the problem immediately and consistently.
Although I don't believe this to be a "Xywrite problem", I would request, if
you can obtain it, a complete technical description of the "Noshare" program.
With a system containing a hard drive this large it is recommended that the
"Share" program be executed. Tom Almy's program claims to be some sort of
alternative without the adverse effects. We really do not know what this
program is doing and the documentation gives no specifics. Anything you could
provide would be welcomed.

Sorry again about the delay..

--Jim J.