Re: Query about font size in emails

Dear Carl

It is possible if a little clumsy. I use Thunderbird and I can set up
to send in HTML but with a switch so that if recipients in the address
book are not listed as able to receive HTML then they get sent plain
text. Then I set him to receive HTML, but nobody else. I'm not sure
that I like that solution though.

Best wishes

Paul