Re: PDF2XY: need help.

Fred Weiner wrote:

Have read the archives, noting and sympathizing with the hoops
Patricia had to jump through before finding her solution
I don't think I've ever used pdf2xy. I had a hard time
(result of my own idiocy) with xy2pdf.
Issuing the following command: pdf2xy c:\xy4\xpl.pdf obtain
It took me a good bit of testing, but I think I've
found the problem. You have to do a DIR of the drive
and directory where the pdf file you want to convert is
(e.g., DIR d:*.pdf). Then define the first part of the
file name; that is, put your cursor at the beginning of
the file name and define up to the space before the
extension. THEN type pdf2xy--just that, no
filename. Try that. Works for me. (The clue was seeing
a reference to variable $de (define ended) in the code;
made me suspect something had to be defined.)

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx