Re: XyWin 4.12

On Fri, 10 Feb 1995, Nathan Sivin wrote:
> > You have left a number of users wondering if you are stuck as what
> Doug Beeson calls a "niche product." You have had any number of
> opportunities to let us know what your long-range plans are, and how
> you plan to extend the functionality of the program, but you have not
> taken advantage of all this free word-of-mouth.

I agree entirely. My sole reason for considering a move to WP/Win
is my fear that TTG isn't serious about marketing and
maintaining its products. I, too, have never received an upgrade
notice from TTG. I have still never seen any XyWrite product in
a store or catalog since TTG took over.

I don't want to get stuck commited to an orphaned product. TTG,
if you'ree listening, I second the request for a clear statement
about where you're heading.

jim besser