Reviewer

Henry, are you interested in a book reviewer I've discovered?
His name is Bruce Rutledge and he's been working for the ABA Press
as an intern. His background is impressive: he relocated to Japan after
graduation and worked for a time with a news service there, then
returned to the States to finish his master's degree. He's a NU grad,
which is how he learned of us and we snagged him. He's really a fine
writer. I don't recommend reviewers much, but Bruce is the exception.
He's done two reviews recently for Barrister and they're nicely written.
They're actual reviews, not book reports. Bruce doesn't know I'm
spreading the good news about him. If you're interested, I'll tell
him to contact you.
Vicki