Re: xy and Linux

Dear Xywriters:
I've been using Xywrite III+ since 1984 with windows and linux. I don't
mix them. I create a multiple boot that enables me to go to windows,
linux or xyewrite (or others) at bootup. Both windows and linux allow the
importation of ascii files which is how I send my articles to
publsihers--as ASCII unformated attachments to email.

If I keep them separate, it stays simple.

Meanwhile I am grateful for the Xywrite forum. It's the best word
processing program ever. I use an Omnikey 102 keyboard with the function
keys on the left where God intended them to be.

regards,

ralph gray