Re: cit and paste

Morris,

I think you're right. So far, I've been using the method
only when I'm already working in the relevant xy file, so in
my tunnel-vision way I've assumed that's the only way anyone
would want to use it. But yes, if you're in Windows and want
to copy into a xyfile that's not already open, you'd have to
proceed from there. I guess it's all a matter of where you
are and what you want to accomplish.

As for copying a closed xy file to a Windows program,
someone much more knowledgable will have to respond to that.

Judith Davidsen