Re: Old programmable keyboards located

Ed Cray wrote:

> Folks:
>
> Harry Binswanger has located a few Maxi-Switch keyboards (I wore out one
> in a mere 5 million keystrokes or three books worth).
>
> Instead, I would recommend -- I don't know if it is programmable since I
> program nothing whatsoever -- a Keytronics FlexPro, built for folks with
> carpel tunnel inflammation, tendonitis or other repetitive stress
> injuries. The crucial characteristic of the keyboard -- forget the pop-up
> aspect of the keyboard -- is that the function keys are where they belong,
> on the left side of the keyboard.
>
> Ed

I don't know about the carpal tunnel aspect, but another continuing
alternative (if the $200. price tag doesn't scare you off) is the Avant
Stellar,
closely based on the NorthGate Omni-102 design. It is highly programmable,
and also has the left-side Func. Keys. I'll dig out the link and post it, if
anyone wishes to contact them.

Jordan