From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx on behalf of flash
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 4:36:23 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A radical idea: a new XyWrite

On 16/4/18 22:25, Philip White wrote:
> Assigning your own keyboard layout is a standard part of MS
> Windows

Yes, of course, one can switch between US and UK and German keyboards
in MS Windows, but can one assign text editing _functions_ to single
keystrokes in MS Word? ... without going through the ridiculously
cumbersome procedure of creating and editing and saving and retrieving
macros? That is what I like about the Xy keyboard file, and any
'improved', version of Xy must keep this functionality to keep me on
board.