Re: No posts?

>That's the thing about XyWrite, Harry. Because it works better than anything
>else 98 percent of the time, we don't need to talk about it so much.
>
>Jeff

OK, I have a question. How can I integrate a bitmap file into a NotaBene
document, the way it was possible in XYwrite? I know XY is not exactly the
software of choice to work with graphics, but I found it neat to have my
scanned signature at the bottom of my fax template. In NB I see no entry
for "import graphics" in the menu. What to do?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo