Re: Diacritics in XW for E-Mail

Sorry to disappoint you! Using the Insert function of both XW and NB obtains
the Umlaut character FOR THAT PROCESSOR!   Copying and pasting (using the
clipboard (so I can edit in the E-Mail composition window), prepares the E-Mail
for sending. The XY characters display in both the XY window AND in the E-Mail
composition window. More importantly they transmit correctly and come back
correctly. The same is not true for NB. If you're interested, I forward to
you (offline) the E-Mail message I sent and received using both sets.
Dick