Re: XyWrite under Linux

Wendell Cochran wrote:

> And so, with mass market in mind, commercial evangelists for Linux have
> begun to bundle AbiWord, Applix, & WordPerfect 8, as well as the suites
> StarOffice & OpenOffice. Hackers (& converts) can always resort to the
> command line, or they can invoke X Window plus window managers to devise
> custom GUIs at will. Either way, the Linux plethora of choices now
> includes word processors.
>
> If AbiWord, why not XyWrite?

You might get more mileage out of offering Xy *for Free* to world (3rd.
world ?) markets via the 'Net -- to the extent that there may be any
potential interest in an antique (command line, non-GUI) English lang.
word-processor. I mean, just get it out there, and disregard the OS issue,
as much as possible.

Jordan