Re: XyWrite & Windows 2000: Beta solution to keyboard "jerkiness" you can try now

I can't detect any change in performance within XyWrite (v4.018) or within another
commercial DOS program I use---the jerkiness remains, at the same level. (In a DOS
program I wrote myself, however, I see the 80% improvement Robert Holmgren
mentioned.) I believe that I followed the installation instructions correctly---at
least, when I run any DOS program, including XyWrite, the window title reads "...
(Tame v4.4(test#2) - 30 day evaluation license)", so it seems that Tame is running.

--
Martin J. Osborne
Department of Economics

martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx