Re: hiding the mouse pointer

Dear Carl
Wengier has just posted about a new version of vDos-lfn that hides the pointer when you type, but re-discovers it when you move the mouse. That is pretty much ideal for my purposes and might suit yours too. However I could probably live with mouse hidden only in full screen if that provided additional flexibility elsewhere.

We'd better both try the new version and report back.

Paul