Re: XyWin on XP

Not CrossTalk, but the name escapes me.  Haven't used it for years.  Manufacturer  came out with a windows version, needlessly complex, and then Symantec acquired the company.  But using it I could send files directly to an Atex directory from my PC or, overseas when phone lines were working, from a Radio Shack TRS100.
        Bob